Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
People Getting Rich On the web - Niche Research
07-18-2017, 01:49 AM
Big Grin People Getting Rich On the web - Niche Research
There are several keyword resources out there. I love to work with Overtures because its free and easy. Keep in mind that the numbers from Overture usually are filled often a l...

Hows that number coming along? You wll recall in-the first part of this series I covered finding a list together of ideas for the site or blog niche. Learn extra info on an affiliated site by visiting best link building services. Hopefully you have a sizeable list of basic types. Another steps involve narrowing the keywords and then doing some supply and demand study. This powerful link building service portfolio has diverse stylish suggestions for the purpose of this hypothesis.

There are several keyword resources out there. I love to work with Overtures because its free and easy. Keep in mind the figures from Overture usually are inflated sometimes a little sometimes a good deal. They fudge the numbers by counting like questions fly and flies or affiliate and affiliates get counted as the same problem. Remember they earn more income convincing their potential advertisers that a search phrase is common.

So plug-in one of the common search terms from your list. Im going to use dogs. Listed below are the results:

Searches done in February 2006

Depend Research Term

1104234 dog

225786 breed of dog

183180 dog education basics

152056 dog show

139072 dog breeders

98321 dog name

97021 dog instruction

91172 dog image

88480 dog for sale

62657 dog grooming

56907 dog gift

I edited several like snoop dog out for expediency. I like dog breeds and dog training [basics]. Looks like individuals are trying to find both a great deal. Now that we've the need, lets look at to Google and check the supply.

Enter the exact search phrase, putting quotes around it therefore Google looks for just what we would like. Google returns 5,59o,000 results, should you put in puppy breeds. Try top of the right-hand corner with this number.

Heard of Sumantra Roy? Not likely. Hes a guy who focuses primarily on Search Engine Optimization and certain keyword research. He's invented a system called the Keyword Effectiveness Index or KEI to gauge the potential of a keyword. To compare more, we recommend people check out: high pr backlinks. I take advantage of an easier version of it. Here it is:

KEI = Demand / Supply

That is - Demand split by Supply. The higher the KEI the better. This provides you a basic KEI that ranges from 1-10. People compare this to the Richter Scale, and thus each successive number is greatly greater compared to the last number.

Within our illustration above, the KEI for dog breed could be.04, which isnt that good.

Dog Training Basics produces 45,600 benefits for Google. The KEI could be 4, which will be terrific. Hmmwait one minute. Our lesson is concluded by that. Bye. [Sound of running down the hallway and door slamming]. A little nerd humor there.

Do a few more and see what you think of. I did dog title and got a of.10, which can be poor. I also tried dog present, which got me a KEI of.07.

I frequently pick up the best KEI keywords and plug them back into the Overture software and check it out again.

Furthermore, Wordtracker does this all for you. Try it at no cost and see how easy it is. Just bear in mind that they use different resources for both supply and demand than my example above, but that shouldnt make too much of a difference. Clicking rank checker tool likely provides warnings you should tell your sister.

So now we should have a much smaller number that's good quality prospects on it..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply