Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
six Causes Why Case Studies Are A Terrific Marketplace For Freelance Writers
08-28-2016, 07:07 PM
Big Grin six Causes Why Case Studies Are A Terrific Marketplace For Freelance Writers
I don't forget the first time a client offered me a case study writing assignment.

I was petrified.

It was early in my freelance writing career and I didnt even know what one looked like. I had a lot of inquiries. What the heck is a case study? How lengthy is it? What is the format? How considerably do I charge?

I didnt have a clue.

Of course, these days, I know much more. A lot far more. In reality, I write dozens of case research for clients every single year.

Case studies now rank higher on my list of the most fascinating and lucrative projects I manage. (Im sure glad that client supplied me the job all those years ago!)

If youre unfamiliar with case research, dont be concerned. Theyre actually fairly easy. Should you choose to get more about intangible, we recommend many libraries people should investigate. A case study is just a fancy name for a good results story the tale of a satisfied customer and his or her expertise using a product or service.

Lately, Ive noticed that much more and far more companies need to have case research written, yet have issues obtaining writers who can do the job.

That spells Opportunity for you and me.

And it gets much better. Consider the following:

1. Case research are not tough to create.

They are related in style and format to a newsletter report. So if you can write one of these, you can create a case study.

two. Case research are fairly short

Generally about 400-800 words in length. When youve gained a little encounter, youll be capable to knock a single off in much less than a day.

3. The formats are standardized

As opposed to advertisements and direct mail, you wont get stressed out by obtaining to come up with a dazzling new idea or killer headline. The standard structure of a case study is remarkably straightforward. Browsing To dripable linklicious perhaps provides tips you can give to your family friend. All thats essential of you is to get the information and create a great piece.

four. Case study writers are in demand

Much more companies are scrambling to get case studies written right now than ever ahead of. I cant give you an exact figure but, in my opinion, the demand for case study writers has elevated drastically more than the previous couple of years.

5. There is tiny competitors

Im not confident why, but handful of copywriters go after this market. If you are concerned with families, you will maybe wish to read about linklicious coupon. Some might not know it exists. Others may mistakenly feel that case studies are dull or technical. Not true! Case study writing is storytelling. Its enjoyable.

six. Case studies spend effectively

Surprisingly properly. Now you wont get the superstar prices paid to massive-league direct mail copywriters. Learn further on a related site - Navigate to this website: linklicious.me. But most consumers do pay handsomely for case study writing. Earning $one hundred per hour is not an unreasonable expectation for an experienced writer. I know many who earn a lot far more.

Appropriate now the case study market place is booming. Why not jump in and get your share of these fascinating and lucrative writing gigs?.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply