Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change $7 into Thousands
06-14-2018, 06:15 AM
Big Grin Change $7 into Thousands
THE PAYPAL 7 BUCK MONEY-MAKING METHOD

THE PAYPAL 7 BUCK MONEY-MAKING STRATEGY

AS SEEN O-N OPRAH - EARN HUGE almost free only $7

I gave a take to to it, hello its only $7, I realized at least 6 people would answer out of the NUMEROUS people that use the internet.

You need to give it a decide to try too!

You have nothing to lose, and a lot to get!

A little while straight back, I was browsing through some interesting gives, exactly like you are now and came across a write-up related to this that said you might make thousands pounds within days with only an initial investment of $7.00!

Therefore I thought, 'Yeah, right, it has to be a scam',

but like the majority of of us,I was interested, so I kept reading.

Anyhow, it said that you send $1.00 though paypal to all the emails mentioned in this article.

You then place your own email in the base of the list at..7, and post this article in at least 200 news groups. (There are always a lot)

Therefore after contemplating it, I went ahead trying it.

I decided what have I got to lose except $7.00 little dollars, right?

Like many of us I was a little suspicious and a little concerned about the legal aspects of it.

It uses the same laws because the 'mailed chainletters, which in line with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is certainly appropriate!

Then I invested the measly $7.00.

Well THINK WHAT!! ??

Within days, I started getting money in my paypal account!

I was stunned!

I thought it would end soon, but the amount of money just kept coming in.

That is now my last week and I have built a total of just over $24,641.00 and it is still coming in quickly. For alternative viewpoints, please check out: linklicious spidered never.

It's Truly worth $7.00. This commanding linklicious discount article has limitless commanding lessons for the inner workings of it.

Allow me to tell you how this works and most of all, why it works?

REQUIREMENTS:

You must have a tested paypal bill.

If you don't have a merchant account you can head to http://www.paypal.com......

and get yourself a free account.

I'd suggest registering for a small business account since it doesn't limit you to-the amount of cash you could receive.

Example: having a Personal account you're restricted to getting $500.00 a month and a month removing $500.00.

And trust in me you'll be getting more than $500.00 a month!

Like i mentoined before In order to place the initial $7 into your account, you will need to verify your bank account with paypal (which might take a couple of days).

STAGE 1:

Deliver, through paypal, $1.00 to each mail on the below list. Make the subject of the fee 'Email List' and in-the responses, create 'PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.' What you're doing is making a service by this and additionally you are not giving your address to anyone... My co-worker learned about Get Savings with Discount Discount Books by browsing webpages. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY APPROPRIATE!

The e-mail list:

No 1) empty

# 2) bearcat@keyway.net

Number 3) pasimo@gmail.com

#4) sfmm7@hotmail.com

Number 5) hsweaney1224@hotmail.com

Number 6) matthewtaylor1@hotmail.co.uk

# 7) jprice1990@gmail.com

ACTION 2:

Now simply take the..1 email off the list that you see above, go the other addresses up (eg- 6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, and so forth) and increase YOUR email

Handle (the one employed on the paypal bill) as no 7 on the number.

STAGE 3:

Change anything you have to, but make an effort to keep this article as near to original as possible. Now, post your revised post to at least 200 newsgroups, forum. (I think there are close to 32,000 communities)

All you need is 200, but recall, the more you post, the more money you make - together with everyone else on the list! NO single person benefits you all do!

For example: you sign on to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com then you search with matter like millionaire message board or money making message board or job message board or money making discussions or money making forum or company message board etc..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply