Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Class C IPs
06-03-2014, 11:41 PM
Big Grin Class C IPs
Right here is an Search engine optimisation myth that has not truly been proven one particular way or an additional but. If you think anything, you will certainly require to compare about link empror. Seo And Link Building includes further about when to engage in this thing. The myth is that having links from the identical class C IP address will not help you. If you dont know what I am talking about heres how you breakdown an IP address.

AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD

So exactly where the CCC is that number demands to be differ. The reasoning behind this is that somebody could get net hosting and put 1,000 various web sites on it and then link them all to one particular site trying to achieve its link recognition. So the search engines place an finish to that by making use of the IP of the internet sites to calculate how significantly weight to give the hyperlink.

There are fairly a handful of individuals that dont believe that this myth is true just for the simple fact of how popular shared hosting is. If this myth is true then all these web sites on the same shared hosting server cant assist every single other out with ranking.

There is some evidence that can prove this myth although. I have followed a lot of discussions on this subject and have noticed some benefits that make me a believer. The outcomes fundamentally just prove how a site with far significantly less links can out rank a site with a ton more links. Should you wish to discover further about auto link building, there are many databases you might think about investigating. This is simply because the internet site with significantly less links has a ton more distinct class C IPs links than the one particular with just a lot more hyperlinks.

Like I stated I am a firm believer in this myth and I dont even like to refer to it as a myth but until verified beyond a doubt I will get in touch with it that just to make people satisfied. This elegant link emperor encyclopedia has several elegant cautions for the purpose of it. So when you are performing link developing be positive to verify out the IP address on exactly where your hyperlink will be placed in order to make confident your link will pull the most weight..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply